Welcome

I've created this blog as a way to share my love of Albuquerque (or Q) and maybe an opinion or observation about life now and then! The Q is a city full of vibrant colors, people, and food. Its casual, relaxed style suits me to a tee. The skies are a vivid blue filled with big, white puffy clouds and more often than not, the days are sunny. You can never really get lost (something of great importance to me!) Just look for those Sandia Mountains to the east and you get your bearings. I have lived here for over 13 years but I know there is still much to discover. Armed with my new camera and a desire show off my adopted hometown, I invite you to join me as I unravel the secrets of Q...















Saturday, January 28, 2012

The New Man In My Life

I just realized it's been over a month since my last post.  Guess I've been a bit preoccupied with the new man in my life:


His name is Max and he's an early birthday present from the other man in my life.


Our four month old has turned our lives upside down.  I simply forgot how exhausting it is to raise a puppy!  Getting up in the middle of the night for a bathroom break, watching to make sure that he doesn't get into anything he shouldn't, teaching him right from wrong, feedings... wait a minute!  This is starting to sound like having a baby!  Indeed, my new "baby" is keeping me busy!  But he is a treasure and already has me smitten with his puppy ways.

I love my two "babies", especially when they hang out together.


I'm starting to think that maybe this blog should be called Max and I.





There's just nothing quite like puppy love!

So we're still deciding what Max's official name will be and I would like your suggestions!  Here are some of our ideas:
Maximum Overdrive
Mad Max
Maximillian
Maxwell

3 comments: