Welcome

I've created this blog as a way to share my love of Albuquerque (or Q) and maybe an opinion or observation about life now and then! The Q is a city full of vibrant colors, people, and food. Its casual, relaxed style suits me to a tee. The skies are a vivid blue filled with big, white puffy clouds and more often than not, the days are sunny. You can never really get lost (something of great importance to me!) Just look for those Sandia Mountains to the east and you get your bearings. I have lived here for over 13 years but I know there is still much to discover. Armed with my new camera and a desire show off my adopted hometown, I invite you to join me as I unravel the secrets of Q...















Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Best Birthday Present Ever!

What can be better than a puppy for your birthday?




A birthday card from your husband that says:

For My Beautiful Wife

Do you know what I like about your having a birthday?
It always reminds me that I've had you by my side for another wonderful year of love.
Inside I still feel like that young, lucky guy you promised to live with and love,
for richer, for poorer,
for better, for worse...
and I still see you, even after all this time, as my beautiful bride
who gave all the love she promised, and more.
To me, you're still the girl you were back then,
as well as the wonderful woman you have become.
And I couldn't ask for anything more than to keep sharing this life with you.

Happy Birthday With Love.


It just doesn't get any better than that.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Iona!! Thanks so much for coming by and leaving such a lovely comment. I ADORE Karen and Carla. I am so glad you came over to say hi!!!! The only reason my bvlog looks so mice is beause I paid somone to do it for me:) xxoxoxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my blog, Hanna! :)

    ReplyDelete