Welcome

I've created this blog as a way to share my love of Albuquerque (or Q) and maybe an opinion or observation about life now and then! The Q is a city full of vibrant colors, people, and food. Its casual, relaxed style suits me to a tee. The skies are a vivid blue filled with big, white puffy clouds and more often than not, the days are sunny. You can never really get lost (something of great importance to me!) Just look for those Sandia Mountains to the east and you get your bearings. I have lived here for over 13 years but I know there is still much to discover. Armed with my new camera and a desire show off my adopted hometown, I invite you to join me as I unravel the secrets of Q...















Tuesday, May 01, 2012

A Fresh Start and My Very Own Oddity

I have been seriously neglectful of my blog the past few months.  Maybe it was a case of the winter doldrums or simply too much on my plate but now that spring has arrived, I am starting to feel a sense of renewal.  The increased sunshine and warmer weather has lightened my mood and I'm ready to make a fresh start.  I've decided I need to post on my blog at least twice a week to keep my creative juices flowing!

Today I received an early Mother's Day gift!  I am so excited to have this piece of artwork (or oddity if you will) in my backyard.  Isn't he awesome?





Stay tuned for more pictures of springtime in my backyard!

1 comment:

  1. Sonja9:57 PM

    I love the horse. Great addition.

    ReplyDelete